KSL did a story on how un-safe blogs are, therefore we've decided to go private. I'll send all of you that I have info for an invite to view but if you don't get anything send me or mark an email.
thanks for the info-I have been toying with the idea of going private for sometime but haven't done it yet. You can never be too careful-I'll send you and invite...hows the baby??
I still think the blog-danger thing is more hype than hazard, but if you're concerned about it, that's probably the way to go. I'd still like to be able to read it, though.
I enjoy reading your blog and catching pictures of my brother, Rick (I loved the pumpkin!), and the rest of the family. Please keep me as a friend. laura
Hey neighbor! I'd love an invite too....wow. You guys have the pumpkin carving talent! No pumpkins at our house this year! looser! oh well! maybe I can use you guys as inspiration! wow.
Hey Kim, Your little guy is so cute! Congradulations. I would love to keep looking at your blog if that is ok, my email is emiroogus@gmail.com. I found yours on Krissy's. I hope you are doing well! Emily
8 comments:
thanks for the info-I have been toying with the idea of going private for sometime but haven't done it yet. You can never be too careful-I'll send you and invite...hows the baby??
I still think the blog-danger thing is more hype than hazard, but if you're concerned about it, that's probably the way to go. I'd still like to be able to read it, though.
I enjoy reading your blog and catching pictures of my brother, Rick (I loved the pumpkin!), and the rest of the family. Please keep me as a friend. laura
Kim. Hope Kaden is going great, you too. I want to come visit but was sick last week and am making sure i'm 100% before I come. I'll call ya.
I would love an invite.
I think your smart, especially with such an adorable little pumpkin you have to show off! :>) I'd love an invite!
Hey neighbor! I'd love an invite too....wow. You guys have the pumpkin carving talent! No pumpkins at our house this year! looser! oh well! maybe I can use you guys as inspiration! wow.
Hey Kim,
Your little guy is so cute! Congradulations.
I would love to keep looking at your blog if that is ok, my email is emiroogus@gmail.com. I found yours on Krissy's.
I hope you are doing well!
Emily
Post a Comment