He's so adorable! We totally want to come and meet him, I'll give you a call sometime soon and see if we can bring down some food or something for you! Love you guys!
He is so stinking cute! I am so sad I haven't seen him I thought my kids were all better and yesterday Bridger had a fever so I am staying clear bit I love you guys.
8 comments:
So cute!
He's so adorable! We totally want to come and meet him, I'll give you a call sometime soon and see if we can bring down some food or something for you! Love you guys!
He's adorable! I'm glad everything went well. He looks so cute in his costume, he's so little. Happy Halloween!
How stinking cute is Kaden? What a sweetie!
Darling costume! Did you take him trick o' treating? :) Happy Halloween!!!
He is so stinking cute! I am so sad I haven't seen him I thought my kids were all better and yesterday Bridger had a fever so I am staying clear bit I love you guys.
So Cute! I forgot how little they are.
those pictures are SO STINKING SWEET! Love them!
Post a Comment