Mark and Kim

Mark and Kim

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Kaden

To make sure that Kaden came home healthy he had to stay a few extra days. Luckily, we were able to stay at the hospital with him until he came home on Friday.










Our new little family













Isn't he cute?


Kaden had to have an IV to recieve antibotics. To protect the IV we wrapped his hand in a diaper. Doesn't he look like a little boxer?









Kaden and Mom
Getting ready to go home from the hospital!!!
His first ride in the car seat.
Dad and Kaden









Kaden loves to hang out with his dad!!!

8 comments:

Emilee Wolters said...

What an angel...he is so little in that carseat! I hope all is going well!

Natalie said...

So sweet! I'll bet you're glad to be home now!

Holli said...

Hey babe, He is so cute! You look great! I can't believe how little he looks in the picture of Mark holding him. What a cute little family.

Sue said...

Such cute pictures. I can't wait to see him for real!

LoleeB said...

Very cute! I love the nursery - do you know a good designer? :)

Rachel said...

WOW, what an adorable little boy! He was almost the same size as Joseph, the exact same length, how fun! Really, he's a doll, you guys look great and your nursery is so cute. Congratulations I wish I could meet him before he's a big guy! Oh well, keep us updated!

Annie said...

He is so cute! Congrats! Nicole was dying when she finally heard that he was born, what an impatient girl, :).

Olivia Jewell said...

How fun!! He's getting soo cute! I love his little costume.