As many of you know, my Mom's journey is coming to an end. Although, her journey has been hard she is at peace. We are gathered around her as family and can feel of her spirit. The veil is very thin and our very blessed to be part of this time we have to spend with her as a family. The Holy Ghost is so strong. I have never felt the spirits comfort so strongly in my life. I am thankful for the knowledge of the plan of salvation. I am eternally grateful for the atonement of Jesus Christ, and the comfort that his example brings to me at this time. My brothers and sisters have set up a blog to write about this experience at this time. Feel free to visit the blog at www.kathiecaldwell.blogspot.com
-Mark
Mark and Kim
Monday, April 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am so sorry! I will pray for your mom family. If there is anything I can do for you let me know. I feel so lucky that to be blessed to have the gospel in my life as well. Please let me know if I can help.
I'm so sorry that you have to go through this. I'll keep you and your family in my prayers.
Post a Comment