A few days ago I set out to clean the house and began singing "Clean up, clean up, everybody everywhere . . ." Within seconds Kaden had pulled out the mop and broom and began mopping the floor. Check out his perfect form!
He proceeded to help me wipe down the table.
All of the hard work must have tuckered him out.
While I continued to clean Kaden played with his blocks. It was the first time I had seen him make a tower so I got out the camera to take a picture. Once he realized what I was doing this is the smile he gave me.
Last week our furnace quit working. We woke up to a 55 degree house. Burr. We bundled Kaden up and waited for the repair man. He thought it was so funny.
Kaden had fun helping Grandpa Keller make cinnamon rolls.
Kaden discovered this dremel case at the bottom of the stairs and was so determined to carry it to the top. He tried multiple ways of carrying it while he tried to climb the stairs. We may have a little tool man on our hands.
1 comment:
maybe you should sing "clean up clean up" more often. . . get that kid in the habit =)
Post a Comment