Mark and Kim

Mark and Kim

Saturday, April 25, 2009

More Pictures


Kaden is such a happy boy!

He's learning to pose for the camera.

Kaden and Grandma Caldwell.
Kaden watching Baby Einstein. He loves it!
Wearing his camo you almost can't see him on the couch :).
Kaden started to get a little too curious in his tub. He looks at me like he's surprised I can see what he's doing.
So he graduated to the big tub.
He loves it even more.This is what Kaden used to do in his jumper (2 months old). Stare at the birds.
Here's what he does now (6 months old). Grabs the bird and tries to eat it.

3 comments:

Rick and Janet said...

I love the top picture. I was hoping you would have put on some more. He has grown in just 3 weeks. Keep grinin

Jill said...

I can't wait to meet the little guy. We will definitely bond at bear lake. Kaden reminds me alot of my own babies. Thick, curious, and happy!

Natalie said...

He looks just like you in a couple of those pictures!