I had no idea my kids would grow up so quickly.
Kaden is sitting up by himself.

He loves his toys.

He likes to be read to.

I must have picked him up too quickly after hisbottle, and this doesn't show my pants, the counter top, cabinet, and floor.

He's trying so hard to crawl

He gets tired and has to take a break.

Then he's back at it again. He doesn't do much more than turn in circles and go backwards but it won't be long.
5 comments:
Oh he is so so cute, they grow up so fast! I love the barf picture, I have a picture just like that!
okay. . . that throw up picture is the sickest. I'm always afraid that babies will do that to me. Funny post and YES...Kaden is growing up SO FAST!
He's so cute. He will be all grown up when we get back.
CUTE!!!
I love when the kids SLIME you!! ahh, you are so good to get the camera out! Then change and get things cleaned up! good mom!
Post a Comment