What a cute little guy. Isn't it amazing how quick they grow! I love the one in the tub-that kid knows how to relax...happy holidays!Hey could you send me your address? I'd love to send you a card. emilee0922@hotmail.com!
You went back to work? He does kind of look like a mermaid in that picture. But he is oh so cute:) We got him something cute for Christmas;)
He looks way cute! And yeah, Akaylia looks way bigger than him in that picture! We'll have to get another one on Christmas to see the difference now!
He is so stinking cute! I love him!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What a cute little guy. Isn't it amazing how quick they grow! I love the one in the tub-that kid knows how to relax...happy holidays!
Hey could you send me your address? I'd love to send you a card. emilee0922@hotmail.com!
You went back to work? He does kind of look like a mermaid in that picture. But he is oh so cute:) We got him something cute for Christmas;)
He looks way cute! And yeah, Akaylia looks way bigger than him in that picture! We'll have to get another one on Christmas to see the difference now!
He is so stinking cute! I love him!
Post a Comment