
We planted our garden,

strawberries, and rasberries.
This is my attempt to be sassy at Michelle's wedding. I don't think pregnant and sassy go together.

I've had very few moments of creativity since I've been married but a few weeks ago I had an urge and wipped out 20 cards.
My family spent the day in Idaho helping my grandma get the Lake House ready for the summer.
Although this picture may be the most boring it is one of the most exciting for me. There used to be a 5'x110' strip along this fence that was meant to be a flower garden. Well all it did was grow weeds. It took us 3 days of weeding just to get them all out. Well - no more weeds for us. That strip is now grass, thanks to Mark.



1 comment:
Hooray! It's done! The yard looks great! We still need to have a night of card making so you can teach me some skills...
Post a Comment