Mark and Kim

Mark and Kim

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Ham and Cheese


I wouldn't say I've had major cravings since I've been pregnant but I probably satisfy them more, using the excuse that pregnant people have cravings. One food combination that I've found especially tasty, in any form, is ham and cheese. Some days I find myself eating them at every meal and there's so many variations. I eat them in quesadillas, sandwiches, pizza, hot pockets, macaroni and cheese with ham, and more. Last week I ran out of cheese. I won't say it was the end of my world but it wasn't a happy moment. Yesterday we re-stocked the refrigerator for another happy week.

11 comments:

Jeffery said...

Wow Kim, that was kinda CHEEZY!

Dave and Christine said...

I LOVE ham and cheese stuff and I am not even pregnant. I always make crepes and then put ham and cheese in them while they cook so it's hot and melted. YUM!!! They are so good. You should try it or come over sometime and I will cook it for you!

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain. If we ever get down to only one 2lb brick of cheese left, Jed freaks out and "We are running out of cheese" and the next trip to the store replenishes us with at least another 5lbs. At least it's easy to keep him happy:)

Alec and Emily said...

Hey Kim,
Congradulations!!!! That is so fun!
I love cheese no matter!:)

We are having a baby shower for Krissy on Sat. at 11:30 till 2:00 at my mom's house. I have been trying to get your address, but Krissy is really hard to get a hold of, so I thought i would just let you know.
I hope that things are good!!! and I hope to see you there.

Emi

Alec and Emily said...

Hey Kim,
I am so glad that you will be able to make it. I talked to my mom and she said Krissy has been saying that she needs clothes for like 6-12 months and diapers. Boring I know, but I hope this helps.
Sure hope things are going good and I look forward to seeing you there!
Emily

Nettie Martin said...

Love it! Now if only I had an excuse for all the caramel brownies I'm making/eating that would be nice.

Emilee Wolters said...

Kim,
I just love the excuse to eat and eat-my most favorite was the really good crunchy pickles (the kind that you get at a deli)no other kind would do. I even made Ric go to 2 stores to get the right kind. I am so excited for you guys-keep us posted on the baby!

Natalie said...

I love ham and cheese too but luckily it's not pregnancy related! I remember eating entire loaves of french bread when I was pregnant and I always wanted watermelon and chocolate shakes.

Callie said...

Hello, your pregnant! Congrats! I'm so excited for you!

Anonymous said...

Good thing you crave something healthy! I always craved eggs and icecream. :) It was good seeing you on Fri.

Nicole said...

Yes!! Our trip was amazing! I can't believe it is already over! We will have a blast in Cali! We had some problems with the flight yesterday, but we are home and safe!