Kim - I love the blog world. I saw a link to your blog on Katie and Chris's blog. So fun to see what you have been up to since BYU. Plus Rock Band is seriously so fun! We play whenever we go and visit my brother!
Kim, thanks for your comments. We live in Christiansburg, VA - just next to Blacksburg, VA. My husband is back in school working on his Accounting degree and then his MBA. We have been here for a little less than 2 years and have about 2 years left before we will be finished. Yep, 2 awesome little babies, a boy and a girl. I stay at home with them and do daycare from my house 3 days per week. We really like it out here - it is much closer to my family. We are doing great! It was awesome to hear from you - hope all is well. You can email me anytime at charterfam@yahoo.com
8 comments:
I've never played Rock Band, but I've heard it's similar to Guitar Hero, which I love! It's addicting!
I found that game to be very entertaining. Good thing we don't have it or we would probably play it a lot!
What is Rock Band? Must be a Utah thing because I haven't heard of it. Still waiting on pics of your new 'do!
Well I didn't have to get up at 4:00 that morning...otherwise I would never have done it!
Um..well it should give you a score when you are done. It didn't work at all for me the first time, it wouldn't let me type any words! Who knows!
Kim - I love the blog world. I saw a link to your blog on Katie and Chris's blog. So fun to see what you have been up to since BYU. Plus Rock Band is seriously so fun! We play whenever we go and visit my brother!
This looks like so much fun! Wish I could have been at the party!
Kim, thanks for your comments. We live in Christiansburg, VA - just next to Blacksburg, VA. My husband is back in school working on his Accounting degree and then his MBA. We have been here for a little less than 2 years and have about 2 years left before we will be finished. Yep, 2 awesome little babies, a boy and a girl. I stay at home with them and do daycare from my house 3 days per week. We really like it out here - it is much closer to my family. We are doing great! It was awesome to hear from you - hope all is well. You can email me anytime at charterfam@yahoo.com
Post a Comment